Monday, November 3

Quilt Swaps

I have just started doing quilt swaps. I have already received my quilt for the Doll Quilt Swap. Isn't it cute? It came with charm square pack and some tea and lollipops. Maybe I will share with Layden, maybe not.

DQS5 recieved DQS5

I finished my quilt for the swap last night and I will get it in the mail today, below is just a sneak peek because it is supposed to be a surprise swap. I am also mailing my bag for the Mini Quilt in a Bag swap. I have some fabrics picked out but I I might add something when I stop by JoAnn's today. Then the person I send it to will make me a little quilt and send it back. I will do the same for her (or him).
IMG_6022 IMG_6020

1 comment:

Not Lucy said...

Love the kite tail! You did good!