I haven't been posting lately but that doesn't mean I haven't been crafting. I have slowly been adding new stock to my etsy store and I made these this morning. Layden helped with the little quilt. The quilt started life as a thrift store napkin I found this morning. I figured I should do something with it now or I never would.

And to be fair Clara did keep me company while I did the hand sewing on the ornaments. You can't really see but the backs are made with burlap. Why? because I had some laying around and I thought another texture would be fun.

I also make Clara and Layden each a couple pairs of fleece booties. They aren't finished off because I was having trouble getting them to go on once I put on the cuffs. This is because I misread what grain meant in the pattern so they stretch the wrong way. Otherwise they work great.
No comments:
Post a Comment