I made this hood for myself the last couple nights while watching movies. It is super quick and easy. I haven't tested it in the cold yet but it is 17 outside currently so the weather is being obliging for a proper testing. The pattern comes from Earthly Fae, the "
Not-So-Bulky Golden Compass Hood". She also has a super cute
cat hat that I will have to try sometime.
Since the blog this originally came from is missing I took a look at the hat and:
To make this hat I cast on 60 stitches
knit 6 rows garter stitch
knit stockinette until it measured about 9"
Fold in half and seam
2 comments:
Hello! I know this post is old, but I was wondering if you still have the pattern to make this hat? The blog that it came from is no longer active and I am dying to make it. If you still have it and could send it to me I would be so grateful. Thank you !!! =)
I updated the post with what I could figure out from looking at the hat. You might try looking for the pattern on Ravelry (called Golden Compass Hood or something like that).
Post a Comment