Thursday, January 15

Stash building

Today was a good mail day at our house. My new yarns finally arrived. Including the yarn and needles for my friends birthday present. A little late for her birthday but I don't think she will mind. The purple Moda Dea is for a hat for me, I am not sure what the green Moda Dea will be for (3 skeins), the black and grey are Oli's slippers to be, and the red is fuzzy alpaca and knitpicks options needles is for my friend. I am also giving her a set of patterns she can make using those two needle sizes.  I also got size 15 and 17 to flush out my needle set.
(click to get bigger pictures)
 IMG_6836 To be? IMG_6839 IMG_6835
I also got some fabric in the mail today sale winter fabric (half yards) and some other fabric for a 5" square swap.

IMG_6831 IMG_6829 IMG_6828 For a 5" square swap (and extras)

No comments: