Friday, March 6

Project Linus Quilt Top

I haven't done much work for Project Linus for a bit now but I have a stash that needs thinning down and I have been feeling the urge to make some larger quilts. This one went together amazingly fast. Cutting it out took about 30-45 min (with interruptions) and sewing the top together took about an hour. I see more of these for PL in the future. I also like that there aren't corners to match up. It is 40" x 50" and each rectangle is 5" x 10" finished.  I love the tree fabric from JoAnns, it is fun and I think it can work for a boy or a girl. I also used one of the FQ from the sewmamasew! swap, all in all I think this could have been made from 8 fat quarters.
Quilt top for Project Linus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute Chelsea! I love that tree fabric too and just bought some yesterday thinking that it would be great GN fabric. We have such similar taste lol.

Morgan (babywearing_aunt on TBW)