Friday, May 22

Too big slippers


Very big slippers

I finished off some slippers for my brother but sadly they ended up a couple sizes too big so I need to find some one with feet about 12" long. I was using the same pattern as previously but I decided to use a double strand of worsted rather than single and I over compensated with the length.
I picked up some fabric recently that I hopefully will get around to turning into some clothes. The top two fabrics are linen and I think I will use them to make a couple of skirts. The third one is a fairly thick knit and I am thinking maybe some pajama pants. The bottom is a thinner bamboo/cotton knit and I am planing on making an infinite shirt but there will be left overs and I am not sure what I will do with those.

No comments: