
While pondering what to do with a few yards of linen I came across this tutorial for making wrap pants. Since the hot weather of summer is already here I thought these looked nice and cool. I was right. These are super comfy and very cool, they feel more like a skirt than pants. The diagram to the left shows the finished dimensions, not including fabric for hems, of the pants. The fabric is folded on the right. If you check out the tutorial the diagram will make a little more sense. The pants hit my legs at about mid calf and tie at about belly button height. My ties were about 12" long. Please excuse the bad picture, it was done without a timer, using the chairs as a focus point after much trial and error.

1 comment:
These are very cute!
(found your blog through Wardrobe Refashion)
Post a Comment