Sunday, August 23

Back to School

It is back to school season but not for the little ones this year, it is my turn. So I get the fun of getting myself ready to go back to school. While I don't need crayons, markers, glue sticks or anything plaid, I do have a few things to put together. Really I am just taking the excuse to do a bit more crafting before I don't have time for it anymore. Today I put the finishing touches on a case for our laptop to keep it a bit safer in my backpack. I made it from a felted wool sweater and I don't know if I am entirely happy with it but I will use it for a bit and see what I think. I am tempted to make a pencil case like this one, not because I need one, but because it is cute, we will see if I get around to it. Classes actually start tomorrow so I don't know that I will really get too much else done. I think today's project (should the children cooperate) a wallet to replace mine which is falling apart. Right now I am thinking of something along these lines but I definitely want it to fit in my pocket so we shall see...
Laptop Case

No comments: