Saturday, August 15

Little purse

Purse

Today I made this little purse. The idea for it came to me last night so I had to make it, even though I really don't need another purse. Making up the pattern for this was surprisingly easy so I suspect I might be playing around with making my own patterns for a while. It is about 10" wide at the base, 2" deep and 4" high in the center. I put two small pockets in the lining as well. The flap closes with a snap I had lying around and a lot of trouble putting in. I put a layer of batting between the outer fabric and the lining to give it some body. I think that this would be a good size for when you just want to bring a few things with you. I am thinking about making this into a pattern to share, let me know if you are interested and I might be more motivated :).

IMG_0354

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I would love a pattern!! This is exactly what i'm looking for!