I was up early this morning so I decided to go ahead and cut the legs of a pair of warm up pants I picked up at Goodwill for self defense. I think I will probably just leave them as is. I am not feeling particularly motivated to do any hemming.
Tuesday, September 15
Busy busy
I have been quite busy lately. Unfortunately for my blog I have been busy with school not crafting. I have been slowly plugging away at this hat. I am using the Fish Hat [Dead or Alive?] pattern by Thelma Egberts from Knitty. I have had this pattern in my Ravelry queue for a while now and after I finished my scarf I decided it was time for a hat. I don't know if it will be for me or for the kids. I guess I will have to see how silly I feel wearing it and whether Layden leaves me any choice in the matter. He is already excited about "his" fish hat.
Labels:
knitting,
refashioning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Late Bloomer,
I'm Late Bloomer Boomer.
I am not very crafty!
Post a Comment