Wednesday, February 3

A red scarf and bathroom remodel

Bath Remodel-2

I haven't been doing too much crafting lately because we are hoping to sell our house and have a good bit to do to get it ready for the market. Currently we are working on remodeling our downstairs bathroom. The wiring is done and now we need to get the drywall up, put the floor down, paint and put the toilet/sink in. I have been sneaking a bit of work in on this scarf. It is basically just a couple repeats of the "Old Shale" lace pattern.

Red Shale Scarf

I think scarves may be one of my least favorite things to knit, they always seem to go so slow. I am thinking this might end up a neck warmer with buttons rather than a full scarf. The pattern is nice because it has only a 4 row repeat so it is easy to memorize but has enough variation that you don't fall asleep knitting.

Red Shale Scarf
I have also gotten myself into another 5" charm square swap (through thebabywearer.com), not sure why since I don't have much time for quilting. I just couldn't help myself, I guess. I think they might still have room for a few more people the yahoo group is here.

No comments: