Sunday, November 16

Pants and slippers and hats

 Today I made a pair of 10 minute pants and recycled sweater slippers for Layden (pattern, instructions). I go lucky with the slippers and they fit without elastic. I also made a pair of sweater pants for Clara but no pic yet because Layden hid my seam ripper and I need to shorten the elastic as well as the legs.  Clara is also getting a pair of slippers but hers will need elastic. I also finished these hats last night. From each sweater I think it is possible to get a hat and pair of slippers for each of them. The sizes for the hats are: 3 year old, grey hat = 8"x8.5, 4 month old size, stripes = 7.5"x6.5" I basically just measured their heads, added a little and then had to cut them smaller after I tried them on.

Recycled sweater hats  recycled sweater hat

No comments: