Friday, January 30

Tea Wallet

Do you drink tea? I do, I caught the addiction from my husband, a dedicated tea drinker. It is hit or miss whether a coffee shop will have a tea I like and restaurants always have hot water so I like to have a couple bags of tea with me. It used to be they would be shoved in my pocket or in some random spot in the car, but no more. I found this great tutorial for making a tea wallet. I made a couple of modifications; denim for one layer rather than interfacing and I used ponytail elastic rather than a fabric loop. Now I just need to make one for Oli but I thought I might let him pick out his own fabrics.

IMG_7146

IMG_7144

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Cute! I love the big wooden button!

Cami said...

So cute! What a great idea. I love your fabrics and the button.

Chelsea said...

Isn't the button great? It was in a baby food jar of buttons I got at the thrift store for $.25. I think there is one more of them.