This snake scarf has been finished for a bit but I haven't been able to post a picture because my son took it with him to his grammy's for a week. He loves it but as you can see the yarn is not holding up really well. I made this hat for Clara last night to replace the one that was too big (it does fit Layden though). Had to go down two needle sizes to get the right gauge. I still need to add on the ear flaps. I also finished my scarf yesterday. Now that I have all of these warm fuzzies done it is expected to get up around 50 today. I am not too worried though, it is only February I am sure it will cool down again. Today I made a lucky find at the thrift store, 984 yards of brown bulky wool/acrylic yarn. Now I can get started on my owl sweater, just as soon as I figure own what to do about the bust... I am thinking darts we shall see if I can figure that out.



No comments:
Post a Comment