Some how I had forgotten these were coming so I had a pleasant surprise in the mail today, two fat quarters! The cranes are from a Bianca in Texas and the flowers come from Beth in California. I love the colors in the flowers fabric and I have ideas for the crane fabric already. Thanks Bianca and Beth should you ever happen to come upon this post, the fabrics are lovely!

3 comments:
You're welcome and thank you for the fabric you shared with me. Got it yesterday and I love it! Besides the pattern, it feels so ...smooth? haha, it feels very high quality! I do not have a real blog but I do have a flickr acct at http://flickr.com/veverde
-Bianca
Glad you liked the fabric! Did you get the teal/brown egg fabric or the amy butler maze print?
The Amy Butler maze. Thanks :) It's my first Amy Butler fabric.
Post a Comment