I had a good day at the thrift store yesterday. First I found this pretty table cloth, then I found this label maker, now all I need is some labeling tape and watch out! I also may have gone a little bit crazy buying zippers but now if I need one I should be able to find one that works. I also have been wanting to try out some zippered pouches. Historically zippers and I don't get along but I am willing to give it another try. I also picked up another sewing machine, a Singer 403 (I think). So far the motor runs well but it needs some cleaning and oiling before I make a judgement. Luckily it shares parts with the 503a mostly. The final pic is not a thrift store find but the quilt top I am working on for the Simply Charming mini quilt in a bag swap. I have finished the applique and now I need to piece the back together then decide how I am going to quilt it. Any thoughts?



No comments:
Post a Comment