These were waiting for me when I got home from visiting, they came all the way from Finland! They are part of a mini quilt triptych swap (I sent her these). I love them, so different than anything I would think to make. They also came with some chocolate (lasted about 10 min), some tea and some cute little bird napkins which I may have trouble bringing myself to use. I also had a center block for the Spring Fling Round Robin waiting for me, which I need to add borders to to bring it up to 12.5" and I have no idea what to do but I do have the fabric I am going to do it with.
While I was home at my parents a couple weeks ago I picked up this pink polka dot fabric to border my Ciopinno quilt. I have one side sewn on and if Clara takes a nap sometime soon maybe I will get the other three sewn on as well.


1 comment:
love the pink polkadots! cute cute cute!
Post a Comment