Monday, June 22

Excuses, slippers, and quilt blocks.

IMG_0562
Sorry I haven't posted much lately. First we went on a long road trip through Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana. It was a lot of driving, some great scenery and some dinosaur museums. We visited with my Dad's siblings, went to my cousins wedding and didn't get much sleep. I did get some knitting done while we were driving and almost have my brother's slippers ready to felt. But with all the work to be done on our backyard fence I haven't gotten around to finishing them.
IMG_8612
The last few days we have all been laid up with a lovely snuffed up nose issue. Today I am still not feeling 100% but I did get this block finished for a block swap. The request was for 12.5" girly/princess.
IMG_8614

Here are two more 12.5" blocks I finished before we left on vacation for the same swap. The first person requested "scrappy log cabin" and the second "greens".
12.5" Block for Isaacsmama 12.5" Blog for peg at ivy arts.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

That castle block is fantastic,I love it!