Today I finally finished off the shirt and booties I knit for my cousin's new baby, her first girl after three boys. The shirt is the same pattern as the lilac and green shirt/dress I made earlier. I didn't follow the pattern exactly, I included one less lilac stripe because I was starting to run a little low on the lilac yarn. Luckily I had plenty of the variegated (Lorna's Laces, by the way and I really like it) so I could make matching booties. Hopefully they will both fit at the same time. The booties are from a pattern by Saartje Both these projects were quick and easy and made with patterns I found free online, I love the internet sometimes and I definitely love all the wonderful, talented people out there who are willing to share. I definitely love Ravelry if you knit/crochet and haven't joined yet, you should. Just request an invite and join up.


No comments:
Post a Comment