Sunday, June 28

Estate Sale finds

Estate Sale Yarn
Today I snuck out of the house and left the children with my brother for a bit to go to an estate sale in town. They had big mystery bags of yarn that I didn't feel like sorting through so I grabbed a couple and hoped I would get lucky. Now I am wishing I had grabbed them all. They were mainly wool and cotton in decent colors with only a little bit of cheap acrylics and pinks thrown in. I also picked up some DPN's in larger sizes that I didn't already have and a wide variety of scissors.
Tablecloth with ties?

Windmill Embroidery Cloud embroidery
I found this tablecloth(?) that seems to tie down with these cute embroideries, thought I think the embroidered bits might get cut out and turned into a quilt. For the kitchen I picked up a marble rolling pin and these copper owl salt and pepper shakers. I am not sure if I will keep the shakers but they were too cute to leave behind.
IMG_8637 IMG_8638

No comments: