Friday, July 31
Crocheted Bowl
I also crocheted this little bowl while driving (well sitting in the car) to visit Oli's parents. I believe the yarn is Lamb's Pride bulky but I am not sure because this particular skein came from a thriftstore sans label. I think it was about a full skein but there may have been some of it missing. I made it using basically the same method as the little tote for Clara. However, I decided not to felt this since I was unsure what exactly the yarn was so I used an I hook rather than K and did a couple more rounds before I started turning up the sides. I think this little bowl will be used to catch the scraps when I am cutting fabric. It is about 6" in diameter and 4" tall.
Labels:
crochet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment