Sunday, August 2

Lost of blocks and a doll quilt peek

TBW-DQS Quilting peek

Today has been a busy day of quilting. First I quilted the doll quilt I pieced last night that I am making for this exchange. I am having a lot of fun with this little quilt and I will post a full picture when I get it bound, labeled and ready to send. Then I worked on my blocks for August's quilt block exchange. 1. 12.5" - "red, white and blue" 2. 6.5" - "aqua, red and white" 3. 12.5" - this was originally made for the aqua red and white block but then I realized it was 6" too big so now it is going to my mom for her "anything goes" 4. 9.5" - "black and white" and 5. 12.5" - red, white and black. I still have a couple of pink, orange and white blocks to make but I am waiting on some fabric I ordered for those.

1. QBE - Aug for Greeneyedsilversmith 2. QBE - Aug for Lizziwhizz

3. QBE - Aug for Lucysquilts 4. QBE - August for Namawsbuzyquiltn

5. QBE - August for Raesha

No comments: