We are headed over to visit my husband's parents on Monday and I decided to make Layden a new bag for his clothes as his old one doesn't quite hold enough. I used some corduroy my mom gave me a bit ago and it is lined with some fabric that also came from her. The handles started life as a Ralph Lauren belt that I picked up at the thrift store. I put pockets on the inside and outside. Here is a picture of it inside out. It is about 10" x 16" x 6". I basically made a boxy pouch (
tutorial) with handles and I encased the raw seams with some bias tape. I did the zipper more like
this lined pouch. The dimensions for the main fabric was 22" x 32".
2 comments:
The duffel is great, what a fun idea for a pattern adaptation. I just clicked over via WhipUp. I really like your bag tote and would love to link to it if you didn't mind!
Of course you can, no problem. Glad you like it!
Post a Comment