Friday, July 24
Sorting Scraps
The past couple days I have been working to get my sewing supplies somewhat under control. I cut a 5" square out each fabric for the charm quilt (170 squares so far) and put the fabric away neatly (you might remember I had the fabric put away neatly back in January also, hopefully this will last). Then I went through all my little scraps. I cut them into the closest size square down to about 2.5" with a few that are smaller. Long strips got sorted out to be used in log cabin blocks. I set aside the 5" wide scraps (varying widths, 150 total) left over from cutting out all those 5" squares and I think those will be some sort of coin quilt. I just have to decide how I want to put them together.
Labels:
stash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment