This little beauty arrived in the mail today. It was part of the Spring Fling Round Robin 3. I made an 8" center block and then 3 other quilters added 2 borders and quilted it before it came back to me. I am very pleased with how it turned out. It was fun being part of the round robin but I don't think I will be doing any more similar swaps any time soon. I will be starting college again this fall so I will be short on time and I don't know what I would do with any more mini quilts.
I picked up this fabric today for my little bits quilt. I got a good bit of feedback suggesting an orange back but my husband was not terribly enthusiastic about so much orange in our living room. There weren't tons of great options locally but this at least is 108" wide even if it is perfect otherwise.


No comments:
Post a Comment