Saturday, December 11

Dare to Be Square


There has not been much time around here for much other than school and sleep but over Thanksgiving my husband and I did take a little vacation and one of those days was spent at Powell's. For those of you who have not had the pleasure of visiting Powell's, it is a book store (new and used) that covers a full city block in Portland, OR. While I was there I picked up Dare to be Square Quilting by, Boo Davis. This may be the first quilting book I have found where I would like to make every quilt. My mom is well on her way with three quilt tops finished so far, Guys, Robot and a third that must remain a surprise. The quilts are all amazingly cute and more importantly, easy. They are made up of rectangles and squares, perfect!

No comments: