Saturday, December 11
Pouches and a tote
Today I decided to squeeze in a little crafting and made a couple pouches for Layden's teacher and a tote bag for our babysitter. Layden picked out the fabric for his teacher and the tote is lined with black fabric with eggs (they have chickens). Not sure why I picked the outer fabric for the tote, I just liked it. Hopefully they will like them. I am please with how both turned out and the tote went the smoothest of any tote so far. The outer and inner fabrics have fusible interfacing and I sewed up the bottom similar to the pouch sides. This method leaves you with a serged edge at the bottom but, for me, it makes it so much easier and quicker to get the rest of the bag looking nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment