Sunday, March 7

Another table

Door to desk to play table
Here is another wood working project, this one a bit less nice. I took a solid wood door which had been turned into a desk and turned it into a modern style play table. Basically cut the door into 3 pieces stuck them together and threw in some screws. I didn't even counter sink. At some point I might go back an countersink sand and pain but considering how hard my kids are on furniture for now I will leave in a state where I don't care what they do to it. Using a 1.75" thick solid core door means that this is an extremely heavy, extremely sturdy play table. Good thing because my kids had broken off 2 of the previous, less sturdy, table's legs. Once again sorry for the poor quality camera phone photos.
Door to desk to play table-2

No comments: